My Freshman year of College starts very soon (in about a month) and I’m equal parts excited and nervous. I know I’m going to be busy with adjusting to classes and my roommate and being in an entirely different state, but a girls gotta read amiright? Of course I am!
I’ve split the books into two different categories: books with relatable characters and books with worlds where I can hide. I’m not going to have a ton of space due to the joys of living in a tiny dorm so I’m doing my best to keep the selection short.
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
- My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
- To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
- P.S I Still Love You by Jenny Han
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
- All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
- The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
- The Glass Sentence by S. E. Grove
I’m going to have to narrow it down but in an ideal world, that’s what I’d take with me. For all of you college bound, or if you’re currently in college or if you’ve finished college, let me know what books you’d bring!
– Queen Celine